Is this you during the day?

Is this you at night?
Well, this could be you on Sunday afternoons!

The Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra is in need of Brass and Woodwind players! Come check us out at our rehearsal this Sunday (TOMORROW) at 1-3PM in Hartman Rehearsal Room (the basement of the Hop). All are welcome, we'd love to meet you and rock out with you!

The DCO is a student-run, student-conducted full orchestra ensemble (strings, winds, brass, percussion, piano). Our goal is to create a low-pressure environment for music-making. That means NO AUDITIONS and ONLY TWO HOURS OF REHEARSAL PER WEEKInstrument rentals are available.

Oh, and one last thing...
We're playing lots of  STAR WARS MUSIC this term! We're talking Imperial March, Duel of Fates, Across the Stars, you name it. And don't forget everybody's favorite...

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!