Attention Class of 2020!! *APPLY FOR STRIPS DIRECTORATE!*

*Strips is a perfect way to start sophomore summer in the outdoors (see
description at bottom). We’ve already started working to make this year’s
Strips exciting and accessible for people of all backgrounds, identities,
and abilities. If you like thinking creatively about these things, then OH
BOY, do we have an offer for you. *

*We have three types of Directorate positions this year: Safety Leads (2),
an Outdoor Logistics Coordinator (1), and an Outreach Coordinator (1).
Detailed descriptions are attached in a Word doc, and the actual
application is a Google Form you can access by clicking HERE
<https://goo.gl/forms/3JM9Qca2yIf3R9fD2>. The application is due February
4th!In addition to specific roles, these four Directorate members will
participate in Directorate-wide discussions and be crucial in making Strips
an amazing experience for everyone. It’s a great opportunity to impact not
only individuals in our class, but our class culture, and how we do things
at Dartmouth as a whole. These positions will require a significant time
commitment (5 hours/week spring term), critical thinking, flexibility,
responsibility, and in the end, will be unbelievably rewarding and fun.
Take a look at the application form, consider applying, and don’t hesitate
to blitz/ask us any questions you have--we’d love to chat :) Much love,The
18X Strips Directors,Jake Klein, Libby Decker, Ben Saccone and Sean Madden*