Dear Recipient,

Our question is this: Why is it the case that we so often curate a beautiful but fabricated image of ourselves using our "rinstas" (a colloquialism referring to a real instagram account) while at the same time allowing our true selves to blossom on our "finstas"(a colloquialism referring to a real instagram account)?

Are we really fake? Are we pretending to be real? If you're like us you have a lot of answers you can't help but share. Fear not, for the time to do so is nearly upon us. Today, Thursday January 25th at 12:30 pm, bring your ideas to The Qube Alternative Social Space, 2nd floor. Share them with us until 1:15 pm, or until one or all of us is overcome by our mortal finitude. Whichever comes first. Hopefully 1:15 pm will come first.

We hope to see you today.

Warm Regards,

The Senders