Do you wish you were a better cook? Does your culinary repertoire consist entirely of gummy buttered pasta and burnt grilled cheese? Have you always wanted to learn new skills but never had the opportunity?

Come to the first-ever Thirdspace cooking skills workshop and dinner, sponsored by the Sustainability Office, and led by our very own classically-trained chef and dinosaur enthusiast, Han Vale '20!

[cid:4f0027b6-34c8-4de3-ac10-0ec99d4bac71]

We'll make trout/black sea bass with salsify, celeriac, and leeks, champagne sauce, wild rice, and a warm chocolate citrus tart. You'll learn how to debone a fish, make fish stock and champagne reduction, and make pastry crust.

The workshop will be held at the Lebanon Co-Op Culinary Learning Center from 4-7 PM on Saturday, January 27th.Rides provided. There will be no cost to attend the workshop.

Blitz [log in to unmask] to register. Spots are limited. Don't wait to sign up!