Hello, Dartmouth!

We are THRILLED to announce the members of the 2018 Trips Directorate!! This awesome group of people will work together to shape and steer this year's Trips program and help make it as inclusive, accessible, welcoming, and fun as possible for each and every '22 joining this community in the Fall, and we are so excited to see them in action. Please extend your congratulations to the following stellar folks:

Sophie Smith '20 (Outdoor Logistics Coordinator)
Anna Ellis '19 (Outdoor Logistics Coordinator)
Brianna Beach '19 (Outreach Coordinator)
Rachel Kesler '19 (Outreach Coordinator)
Mallory Byrd '19 (Risk Management Coordinator)
Kate Salamido '19 (Sustainability Coordinator)
Megan Larkin '19 (Trip Leader Trainer)
Eric Greenlee '18 (Trip Leader Trainer)
Dorothy Qu '19 (Trip Leader Trainer)
Jordan Sandford '19 (Grant Croo Captain)
Caroline Cutler '19 (Grant Croo Captain)
Ethan Isaacson '18 (Hanover Croo Captain)
Karen Cao '19 (Hanover Croo Captain)
Regina Yan '19 (Klymbing Croo Captain)
Laura Hutchinson '19 (Oak Hill Croo Captain)
Paula Mendoza '19 (Lodj Croo Captain)
Emma Chiu '19 (Lodj Croo Captain)
David Ringel '19 (Vox Croo Captain)
Maddy Waters '19 (Vox Croo Captain)

Keep an eye out for Trip Leader and crooling applications, which will be coming out later this term! As always, if you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to reach out to us at [log in to unmask]

Have a lovely day!

Lucia and Dalia

DOC First-Year Trips Program
Dartmouth College
Robinson Hall 103
Hanover, NH  03755
(p) 603.646.3996
http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/
Blog: http://docfirstyeartrips.wordpress.com

Lucia Pierson '18, Director
Dalia Rodriguez-Caspeta '18, Assistant Director