HELLO DARTMOUTH 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Interested in Korean culture or have Korean background?

Looking for a great volunteering opportunity at Dartmouth that is both rewarding and fun?

Love working with kids?

Big Sib Little Sib (BSLS) is a program where we educate cute local Korean adoptees, Korean American children in the area, and children of Korean Dartmouth professors about their native Korean culture with a variety of activities. It's for any Dartmouth student looking to share their knowledge on Korean culture, learn more about Korean culture, or just have fun with kids!

BIG SIB LITTLE SIB is this Saturday!

So our first meeting of the term is this Saturday (1/27) and we'll be meeting at the Thomas 1st Floor common area at 10 am! We'll be ice-skating at Occom Pond/making paper snowflakes and having hot chocolate together and will end at around 12 pm. Since we need to rent ice skates, please RSVP by sending an email back if you plan to come!

Love,

BSLS