Do you think that girls living in low-income countries deserve an education?

Come find out how you can help empower girls around the world at our
first She's the First meeting of the term!

THURSDAY,  1/11 @7:00PM in Collis 303!

We'll talk about fundraising using flowers, our scholars in Ethiopia, and so much more.
Plus, there will be snacks*.
*probably

Interested but can’t make the meeting? No worries! Just let us know and we’ll add you to the blitz list!

She’s the First is a national non-profit organization that sponsors girls' education in Ethiopia, Guatemala, Peru, Kenya, Uganda, Nepal, India, and other countries where educational opportunities for girls are limited. Educating girls has a range of positive effects, including improvements in the economy, decreased maternal mortality rates, and benefits for women's personal rights.

For more information, please visit shesthefirst.org!