Come to Dartmouth Quant Traders' first meeting of the quarter.

This meeting is very important because we will be signing up for the trading competitions this term and talking about other (quant + non-quant) trading opportunities this term. IF you miss this meeting, you will NOT get the opportunity to go for any competitions this term.

The meeting will be held at Baker 152 at 8PM <http://airmail.calendar/2018-01-08%2020:00:00%20EST> tonight. We will also be going over the plan for the term and opportunities available later in the term.