❄️

GlobeMed at Dartmouth is selling 18W long sleeve shirts for $15 each!

❄️

Here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/EJ3x7YX6ouC3W7f12

Designed by Luisa Vasquez '18! It features Dartmoose braving the sub-zero weather with grace!

❄️

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

❄️

All proceeds go towards helping our partner organization. GlobeMed is a part of a nationwide network of student-led chapters that partner with grassroots health organizations around the globe. Our partner, the Kachin Women's Association Thailand (KWAT) works with refugees in Burma that lack basic health care and educational resources. This year, we are raising money to fund a community health program, adolescent health training, and an emergency fund for C-sections.

Thanks so much for your support!

Again here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/nGOlYKXv0aGimYbE3

--
GlobeMed at Dartmouth
Hinman Box 6181, Dartmouth College, Hanover, N.H. 03755