Be a part of America's oldest college newspaper! The Dartmouth is accepting applications for winter term. You can find our application for the editorial staff at this link (https://goo.gl/forms/XphxiJNiUcILm3qn1). Applications are due at Sunday, Jan. 14 at 11:59 p.m. Late applications are reviewed as needed. Please keep an eye out for further communications from us this weekend!

***Swing by the 2nd floor of Robinson Hall this Sunday Jan. 14 from 1-3 p.m. for our Open House, where you can meet current editors at The D! Snacks will be provided.***

Alumni from The Dartmouth have gone on to work at papers such as The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal — and even win Pulitzer Prizes. Career paths for staffers at The D aren't limited to journalism — several members have gone on to successful careers in business, law, research and other fields by leveraging their skills from working at a fast-paced, daily college newspaper.

You don't have to be a writer to find a place at The D — our photo and multimedia staffs are also looking for new members. For the artistically inclined, we have openings for comic artists and designers. Experience isn't required — we pride ourselves on being a teaching organization.

Please feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions!