[cid:ce87a701-36c2-417d-be54-07b6d8c7b55b]

Happy New Queer!! Join the PRIDE committee 2018!

Time commitment is a few hours a week and it's flexible!

 Pride Chairs will be holding an information session for Pride this year! Come and learn more about getting involved, planning and participating in events and the Pride Committee! We will be holding the information session on Thursday January 11, at Opal Suite @ Collis 211 from 5-6pm! We'd love to see you there!

We will be talking about the different subcommittees (programming, advertising, finance & outreach) and the different roles you can take!

The information session is non-binding, so if you are still unsure about participating but want to learn more come join us!

If you are interested in learning more about the PRIDE committee and cannot attend the meeting this week, please email [log in to unmask]