PB presents: A Slope-side Getaway
feat. a water park, condos, and shredding the gnar all at one of the best resorts in the North East!

That's right. On Friday, January 19th, we will be taking a bus full of students north to Jay Peak Ski Resort, where we'll be spending the night and the following day.

Once we get there the resort is your oyster! You can:
 relax in a slope side hot tub,
shred Jay Peak’s signature glades
 float around the lazy river at the Pump House Indoor Water Park
 or enjoy the bunny hill (if that’s more your speed!)
and so much more!

If you're interested, READ THE FOLLOWING GOOGLE DOC COMPLETELY:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18KVx5ZJoaug44aUW1VoyY1y-nLjz-O99IlpXeiG4kQA/edit?usp=sharing

Once you know the info sheet inside and out, complete the attached “Jay Peak Sign Up Form.”

We will begin accepting forms this Friday (1/12) at 5:00PM.

via OrgSync. Use the link below:
https://orgsync.com/83276/forms/299508
.

BUT WAIT. THERE'S MORE??

If you've made it this far in the email, bravo! We'll reward you by letting you know that this
SUNDAY at 8:00 PM we're hosting a FREE SCREENING of Star Wars: The Last Jedi @ The Nugget Theater. Small soda and popcorn included.  What better way prepare for Winter Carnival: Snow Wars?!

*Please note that both of these events are for Dartmouth Students only. We'll be checking IDs at the door of the theater.*

Hope to see you there!

❤,
PB