The Rude Mechanicals are looking for new members!  We're a student-run Shakespearean theater company, and what's more, we're adding audition slots due to high demand.  Sign up for a 10-minute slot here!

Auditions will run from 3-6pm on Saturday, Jan. 6, in Wilson 301.  If you're called back, expect to finish around 10pm.

Please prepare a monologue about two minutes long from one of Shakespeare's plays.  Check out this list we've prepared if you need inspiration.  There's no need to memorize your monologue, but do practice it.

Our production this winter will be The Winter's Tale, and a successful audition will earn you both a spot in the group and a part in the show, so get hyper.

We'll see you there!

Shakeslove,

The Rude Mechs