Would you like to know how to fix a bike?

Dartmouth Bikes presents to you a multi-week educational series where you will learn how to fix a bike and become a Dartmouth Bikes certified mechanic.

What:
~1 hour educational and hands on sessions
When:
TBD. We will try to figure out a time that works for most people
Where: Our Shop in Fahey
Why: Because the planet is a circle, and bikes are just circles turning circles so there must be a correlation there right?? If you have the interest in fixing bikes then the answer to this question is obvious, however if you are undecided, view this class as an excellent chance to jump into the realm of sustainability and a gateway to the incredible Sustainability Office.
Who: Looking for 8 passionate students of any experience level. This course can be taken on the basis of pure interest, or as a feeder program if you would like to work for the Sustainability Office as a Dartmouth Bikes intern. Acceptance into the program is on a first come first serve basis.
Cost: Free!

How to Apply: Fill out the application at the bottom of this email and send it back to us!

Details:
We will have a meet and greet informational session sometime late next week and will start with workshops the week following. The program will run at least four weeks, though possibly longer if interests are running high. Seriously!! Fixing bikes is fun! If you apply, we would love to see your bright shining face at all of the sessions unless you have a difficult time conflict.

Cheers,

Dartmouth Bikes

Check out our website!
http://www.dartmouthbikes.com