Happy New Year and welcome to winter term!

Our free group study sessions are back every Sunday-Thursday 7–10 pm (in MacLean 001, Thayer School) for help with Math 3, 8, 13, Physics 13, 14, Chem 5, or Engs 20.  Again, we have a great group of empathetic TAs, friendly fellow students, and some yummy free food.

Academic terms at Dartmouth fly by so fast that it's easy to get behind or have a hard time being prepared for midterms. Let Dartmouth Emerging Engineers help with any struggles you may experience.

Dartmouth Emerging Engineers is here for you!

Best wishes,

    Petra Bonfert-Taylor
    Professor of Engineering