Hello, wonderful students of Dartmouth!

We are already beginning to plan DOC Trips 2018, and searching for the wonderful group of people that will make it all possible.

Attached is the application for the various positions on Trips Directorate for Trips 2018. The only prerequisites for applying are ability to be on campus during Trips 2018 (August 11thish – September 7thish, dates are not yet finalized) and, for most positions, during this coming Spring term. In other words, even if you have never been involved in Trips in the past, I strongly encourage you to take a look at the position descriptions and see if any feel like a good match for you!

Being on Trips Directorate is demanding, but is incredibly fun and rewarding. More information about responsibilities for each position are in the attached application, but I can say with confidence that being on Directorate last year was one of the most awesome, fulfilling, and worthwhile things I've had the opportunity to do at Dartmouth!

Applications are due Saturday, December 30th at 11:59pm! This isn't due for several weeks I know you're all working incredibly hard right now on finals and whatnot, but I wanted to make sure this was on your radar as soon as possible so you have ample time to prepare an application.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss the various positions or application, please contact me anytime! You can blitz me at [log in to unmask] I would absolutely love to talk to you!

Note: Applications for Trip Leaders and support croos will be available a few weeks into winter term.

Best,

Lucía Pierson '18
Director 2018
DOC First-Year Trips Program