The Tutor Clearinghouse and Academic Skills Center are now hiring interns for 18W!

Hours are flexible; between 10 and 30 hours a week. Rate of pay is $10/hour.

Our office is a great place to work. Just ask our previous interns! Here’s a testimonial from Jennifer Wu ’19.

"I loved interning in the Academic Skills Center during 2017 Fall. Not only did I learn many things about the Center and its services while helping students at Dartmouth, but I got to do all this in one of the most welcoming, fun, and open-minded places on campus."

- Jennifer Wu, '19

Some of the responsibilities in the positions of Academic Skills Center intern and Peer Academic Enrichment Intern are:

·         Social Media Management

·         Report generation

·         Marketing and Outreach

·         Data processing

·         Administrative Support

For more information and to apply, please visit dartgo.org/ascintern