Fall term is almost over...

[cid:bb244544-e364-427c-b8a2-a8a1730a210f]

And it's the LAST CHANCE to learn KOREAN!

Swing by for the LAST KLS CLASS OF THE YEAR!

When: TODAY @4pm
Where: Carson 60
Who: Anyone and everyone! No prior exposure to Korean necessary!

Whether you're coming to round off the term, or to pick up even just a few words, we look forward to seeing you!!

Korean Language School (KLS) is an educational organization that offers weekly Korean classes every Friday. We hope to foster a community that shares an interest in Korean culture and language, as well as to raise awareness to establish a Korean language department here at Dartmouth.

Like our fb page for more information! https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthkls/