Have you seen the Fake D?

Well, here it is again!

http://sites.dartmouth.edu/jacko/files/2017/11/Fake-D-17F.pdf
(Once again, this is not the D) (although they really do do some excellent work)

It's gotten rave reviews:

"This is kind of funny but pretty weird." -most of our friends

"Mordant wit lives among our undergrads." -an older alum who got ahold of this, somehow

"Wait but like actually, where the fuck are the horses?" -the community at large

"Can you please dedicate your time at college to something that will actually look decent on your resume?"  -one of the Editor-in-Chiefs' mothers

"Hiss, hiss. Growl." -Ragsplort

Take a study break, check it out, maybe laugh a little as you read enthralling pieces of journalism such as:
-Asshole Changes Seats Week 9
-New Open A Cappella Group Excepts Everyone (Except Kayla)
-Student Wellness Center Introduces Ragsplort, New Therapy Raccoon
-Foco Introduces Reusable Food
-Dartmouth Student Tired
-You Can't Call Me a Corporate Sellout When I Care This Much About Saving the Bees
-and so much more!

...and then pick up a hard copy this week around campus!!

Have a lovely day  <3 ;)

Love,
The Dartmouth Jack-O-Lantern