DSA will be having a meeting tonight at 8:00 in Carson L01. We'll be discussing research opportunities, sports from the past week, and the World Series.

Are you a Dodgers fan still shocked that Gurriel was allowed to play? Are you an Astros fan looking to boast? Or are you just a fan that thinks there was something fishy going on with the World Series baseballs? Check out this article from FiveThirtyEight and we'll discuss tonight: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-world-series-baseballs-sure-seem-juiced-but-are-they/

See you tonight,
DSA