COLLEGE DEMS IN ACTION

THIS WEEK:

This Monday (today!!) at 4:30, Richard Painter, former ~chief ethics lawyer~ under the Bush administration, is giving a lecture in Haldeman 41!

THEN at 7 weโ€™re phone banking for Ralph Northam in Silsby 113 (where else), then staying for our meeting at 8 with Meg Scribner (Congresswoman Annie Kuster's finance director), who will talk about what itโ€™s like to work on a congressional campaign and how to get involved in NH politics.

[https://media.giphy.com/media/gf5N8cS6HDF4I/giphy.gif]

COMING SOON:

11/9 at 5pm in Rocky 001 - Weโ€™re hosting Nadine Strossen, the first female president of the ACLU! This event is cosponsored alongside the Dartmouth Open Campus Coalition.

11/13 from 7-8 we have our Dems Dinner, followed by a meeting with the ACLU at 8, and TV ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“บ watch party if we have time after meetings!

[https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjI8fD5OHXrQZfPO/giphy.gif]

REMINDERS:

RSVP to the Kennedy-Clinton dinner, coming up on Nov 17th at 6 pm (we'll be leaving campus around 4)! Just blitz us.

--> Tell your friends/fam to VOTE on Tuesday if they have elections in their state!

Live Love Dems ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽ‰

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website<http://dartmouthdemocrats.weebly.com>*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeDemocrats> on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats<https://twitter.com/@dartdems> on Twitter*