DARTMOUTH DEMOCRATS EVENTS

This Week:

We're attending a ðŸ’¥ Comedy Central ðŸ’¥ shoot at UNH Monday! We'll be leaving at 9 and returning before 2s. Reach out to us via blitz if you want to come!

We also have a meeting this Monday (8pm, Silsby 113with guest representatives from Granite State Progress! We'll discuss gun control with them. it'll be mad lit.

Coming Soon:

Monday, 11/6 -- Our regular meeting will feature special guest Meg Scribner (Congresswoman Annie Kuster's Finance Director)!! (8pm, Silsby 113.)

Thursday, 11/9 -- Nadine Strossen, the first female president of the ACLU will be here at 5 pm in Rocky 001!! If you want to see someone who's been fighting the good fight in the front lines, look no further.

Monday, 11/13 -- We have our weekly meeting with more special guests from the ACLU to talk about voting rights

In other news...

Keep sending us requests/ suggestions for gear!

We're also closing on opportunities to phone bank/ campaign for Dems' candidates across the country

And if our meetings go quickly and smoothly, then we'll watch a lil bit of this guy together once we're done...

Live Love Dems ðŸ’™ðŸŽ‰

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats on Twitter*