Hello, folks!

Interested in sustainability?

Do you want meet other students passionate about sustainability?

00.gif

Want to be involved in the 1st annual Ivy+ student sustainability conference?

outh Park  chef randy marsh table group GIF

That’s right! Dartmouth Sustainability is working to plan a student conference this spring 2018 to bring together students from the Ivy+ schools and we want YOUR help!

Please join us on Friday, October 20th at 3:30pm in Hornig Library (there will be snacks!). We’ll be discussing visions for the conference and delegating action steps moving forward.

Questions? Contact [log in to unmask]