Palaeopitus will hold its office hours today from 4-6pm in Berry 171B. Come with your ideas, opinions, and questions about how to better the Dartmouth student experience!  We work closely with administrators and deans from across campus, so we welcome all ideas at all scales

We also want to highlight a new link on Banner Student, "Need Help?" at the top of the homepage. This link directs you to a list of hotlines and resources for urgent physical and mental health, safety, legal, and additional concerns. As always, please share your suggestions on how to improve student access to these resources.

We are excited to hear from you!

Palaeopitus is a senior society that advocates for student interests on a variety of issues and brings together leaders from across campus to further their common goals. Palaeopitus is composed of members selected in their junior year on the basis of their demonstrated dedication to the College.