You heard us right.

Is week five becoming unbearable?

[https://media.tenor.com/images/5705df4753292b668cdde5017c41ed67/tenor.gif]

Feeling owl by yourself?

[http://media3.giphy.com/media/ISOckXUybVfQ4/giphy.gif]

You're not alone!! Take a quick study break and come join DART on Saturday at 4p in Baker 234. We'll be discussing studying abroad, Ivy league collabs, mentoring, leadership roles, and of course, adorable animals. Bring a friend or two too!

If you can't make it on Saturday, join us on Monday for a talk with food activist and 7-ACRE FARM OWNER Malik Yakini! 7p, Filene Auditorium, Moore Hall.

You don't have to be vegan, vegetarian, or even interested in adopting either dietary lifestyles to be a part of DART. We welcome all students!

Love,
DART