cid:image001.gif@01D33F7F.55930010

Looking to make a positive difference on campus?  Want to get the administration to listen to students?

Join Improve Dartmouth!

Our organization runs improvedartmouth.com, a website that allows students to post their ideas on improving campus life.

Here at Improve Dartmouth, we have direct contacts with top administration staff and we’ve implemented over 30 student-submitted ideas since we got started a couple years ago.  For example, are you a fan of:

DBA rollover?

Zero-tolerance sexual assault policy on campus?

Open course reviews?

Chargers for rent in the library?

That was us.

Fill out the attached application by Wednesday, October 18th.  Any class may apply (especially 21s)!

And as always, login with your NetID on improvedartmouth.com and post your ideas!

--The Improve Dartmouth Team