The theme of this year's Homecoming issue is "Alma Mater: the Lines that Resonate." Every article and column is thematically linked to a line within the alma mater. Topics covered include experiences of recent Dartmouth alumni, the "muscles and brains" of student-athletes recovering from concussions, student perceptions of Dartmouth's identity as a college or university and more.

We hope that you enjoy our content this weekend. Copies are available in print around campus and on our special issue website. A PDF copy is available here and the articles themselves are also available on our website here.

Thank you for engaging with our coverage.

----------------------------

Table of Contents

Editors' Note — 2
Young alumni reflect on their experiences after graduation — 3
Legacy students pave their own paths at Dartmouth — 4
Students share perceptions of the new Good Samaritan policy — 5
The Invisible Injury: How Concussions Affect Student Lives — 6
Student artists raise the visibility of art on campus — 7
'For the College on the Hill' — 10-11
Survey examines student opinions of the College — 17
Brown: On the Old — 18
Li: Growing Pains — 18
Chun: Risk and the Undergraduate — 19
Verbum Ultimum: The Homecoming We Want — 19
Through the Looking Glass: Becoming a Lone Pine — 20