Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Are you a member of a recognized club or student organization? Do you want your club to be represented at this year’s (amazingly lit) Bonfire??? Then read on!

Each year, clubs and organizations can purchase plywood boards to decorate and put on the bonfire. Half boards (2’x8’) are $25 and full boards (4’x8’) are $50. Hurry, while we will do our best to accommodate everyone, supplies are limited. Click here<https://orgsync.com/163343/forms/284096> to buy now! Remember, you must be a COSO recognized club or student organization.

Looking forward to a great bonfire!

- 2017 Bonfire Chairs