Dear Friends,

Tonight, we'll hold our fourth Theology on Tap of the term, where we'll discuss the role of stories in defining a faith.  Scripture certainly plays a fundamental role in the Christian faith, but that role varies by sect, culture, and place.  And what are we to make of other works, such as Dante's Inferno, that to this day influence how people conceive of Christianity?  What of faiths with no written canon?  How deeply do we deal with Holy Writ day to day?

We'll endeavor to answer these questions and more tonight at 9pm at the Canoe Club.  Join us for thoughtful discussion over free drinks and garlic fries.

Peace,

Peter