Interested in working for a startup? Looking to gain real work experience?

Apply to DEN Campus Ventures!
We match students with startups to work on term long projects. Projects range from software development to marketing to competitive research.

Fill out this form to be matched: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHVObnnabbGWj2MKUpS2VTUjDioXIk32u3J5wp93loWfDFMw/viewform
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/Gv6FaauYegs0tJJWEHTkE2SWhAM2lebPwvTMGmHiGLhV_m1DeqTOEMKRqi_E3b5lVx4=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHVObnnabbGWj2MKUpS2VTUjDioXIk32u3J5wp93loWfDFMw/viewform>

DEN Campus Ventures 17F<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHVObnnabbGWj2MKUpS2VTUjDioXIk32u3J5wp93loWfDFMw/viewform>
docs.google.com
Fill out this form to be matched with a startup for 17F! We will reply within 3 days to notify you of any match that has been made. If you have any questions, email [log in to unmask]