AGAPE TEAHOUSE
9PM | Wheelock House

Everyone has their own definition of love. But what is Agape love?

Stemming from Greek roots, Agape love is perhaps the most self-sacrificing love there is. At Agape, we believe in a God who created us and loves us in the most sacrificial, unconditional way imaginable.

Come join us for a time of worship, stories, and fellowship as we hope to share with you the ways that knowing the Man above has shaped our lives, even in college. Plus there'll be plenty of free boba and baked goods to go around!

❤ Agape Christian Fellowship