Interested in Korean culture or have Korean background?

Looking for a great volunteering opportunity at Dartmouth that is both rewarding and fun?

Love working with kids?

BIG SIB LITTLE SIB is starting up again this term, and we're looking for NEW Big Sibs as well as officers!

@ McCulloch Lounge East Wheelock 10 am - 12 pm! (please come 15 minutes early to meet the new sibs!)

We’ll be celebrating Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving), telling stories, and playing traditional Korean games!!

Email us at ([log in to unmask]) if you’re interested or if you’d like to be added to our email list and get updates regarding our future events!

Love,

BSLS