Lutheran Campus Ministry at Dartmouth is delighted to offer a blessing to our animal companions, large and small. This half-hour service will take place outside on the front lawn of Our Savior Lutheran Church and Campus Ministry @ 5 Summer Street in Hanover (right behind Leverone).   The event is 30 minutes long and totally laid back.

Frat dogs welcome!!

Please bring dogs on leash and cats in a carrier. Other companions or creatures in whatever carrier is appropriate for them.

Feel free to bring a photo of an animal companion from home for a "virtual" blessing.

Finally just come and enjoy being around animals and animal lovers!

Blessing of Animals October 1st a 2 pm