~AMARNA MEETING~

SUNDAY

7PM

This is Amarna's first open meeting this year! We are a gender inclusive social organization that plans events that are open to all of campus (21's included!!!) We pride ourselves on being welcoming to all students especially queer students, students of color, and first generation students.

Come on by to help us plan Queer Tails, our first event of the year!

P.S. we serve food at our meetings and I usually bake things

We look forward to seeing y'all,

Love the Amarnites

We are located at 23 E Wheelock Street, past the gym and the Wheelock dorm cluster.