Do you miss the glory days of high school music?

Do you want to keep music in your life without a huge time commitment?

Are you free Sundays 1-3pm?

Come to the Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra's second open rehearsal THIS SUNDAY the 17th from 1-3pm in Hartman Rehearsal Room (go to the back of the Hop and all the way down the stairs) to see what we're all about and play some tunes. No strings attached!

The Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra is a student-run full orchestral ensemble (strings, woodwinds, brass, piano, percussion). The DCO was created by and for students who want to keep music in their lives without a huge commitment. That means no auditions required and only two hours of rehearsal a week!

Oh, and did I mention? Among our repertoire this term is...

H A M I L T O !

Planning on being there? (of course you are!) Blitz [log in to unmask] @now for info about sheet music and instrument rentals!