Celebrate TEDxGlobalDay this Saturday, September 23rd with an exclusive livestream of TEDGlobal>NYC! Join us on Saturday from 2-5 PM in Kemeny 008!
Inline image 1

“We live in a time when the advance toward a more connected, united, understanding world feels in peril...most of the big problems we face are collective in nature and global in scope.”

TEDGlobal>NYC is held during the week of the United Nations General Assembly, and centers around the spread of ideas that impact people on a global scale.

In partnership with TED and the Skoll Foundation