Is this you after a long and hard Week 2?

Maybe you feel like running away from your problems, and cracking open a (non-alcoholic) cold one with the boys?

Maybe you just feel like spending your Friday night watching one of the most incredible movies ever filmed with your favorite co-ed fraternity?

forrest gump

8pm

@Phi Tau

Phi Tau is a gender-inclusive house located at 31 North Main Street (barn-looking house with the TARDIS-blue door just past Kemeny).

We have rolling rush, absolutely NO DUES, and everyone is welcome to sign our rush book at anytime!