At precisely 6:35 PM on Monday, 09/25/2016, we sent out a campus-wide blitz announcing the beginning of our termly Hinman Box Project.

We got 347 responses!!!

"WOOHOO!!! So much love! Wait...does this mean we're gonna have cramped hands from writing out 347 messages all by ourselves???" -- RAK leaders

"FEAR NOT, RAK leaders!!! We're gonna help you hand-write every single message and eat lots of candy while we're at it!!!" -- '21s

Awesome, you're all RAKstars! We're gonna start working on the Hinman Box Project TONIGHT!

TL;DR*

Hinman Box Project!

Thursday (09/28) 8pm

Collis 218

See you there!

Smiles,

RAK

*hey ur cute, wanna eat candy together sometym?