Hi,

SWS will hold a presentation session with Duff & Phelps at 7 PM Sep. 28th in Rocky 001 for students interested in financial services and the firm. Duff & Phelps is one of the partners with SWS and is a premier independent advisor with expertise in the areas of valuation, corporate finance. The event is open to the campus. We've closed our RSVP but are accepting walk-ins.

We encourage everyone to come to the event as this will be a great opportunity to learn about the industry and the firm. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
SWS