Meghan Poth '20, coordinator of the Pre-Veterinary Society, for the Nathan Smith Society Executive Committee

Please share with your Pre-Vet Students!

Pre-Vet Club Saturday
Saturday, October 14, 2017
12:00-3:00
Bring your College Pre-Vet Club to Cornell and learn more about our
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree program and how to prepare for a future application.  Also a wonderful opportunity to interact with other
Pre-Vet Clubs!

 Contact us with questions & to Register your club!

We look forward to seeing you!
Connect with us