Interested in DATA SCIENCE? Want to apply machine learning tools to QUANTITATIVE FINANCE? Curious about how to predict what people will buy before they make their purchase? Willing to learn or apply your programming, machine learning, or statistics skills to other real-life situations?

Come to the Dartmouth Data Science Club's FIRST meeting of the term! We will be meeting in CARSON 060 TODAY, SEPTEMBER 26 at 7PM. We will be going over introductions, our plans for the term, potential competitions to compete in, and other fun events! Bring your energy, your enthusiasm, and your willingness to learn.
BEGINNERS AND NOVICES WELCOME

If you are interested in data science but are unable to come to the meeting, then please email [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] so we can keep you informed about the club's events and competitions.

Sincerely,
Dartmouth Data Science Club