[cid:ii_j7j8koeg0_15e7c0e263114f42]
Hi Dartmouth WiCS!

I hope you're having a great start to your term! I wanted to invite you to a WiCS Dinner with Googlers on 9/26, and I hope you can make it! Please find all the details below and feel free to reach out with any questions!

What: Google + WiCS Dinner! Informal panel, followed by eating/mixing/mingling
When: 9/26 from 5:30pm-7pm
Where: Collis 303
RSVP: Please RSVP Here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNJHMPXtQzgXjxaNUV-7HtkZORPTj7fFfZj8l_wgE9Arubsw/viewform> so I can order food!

(Google will also be hosting a technical interview prep session in Spanos Auditorium at 7:30 if you'd like to join for that as well- RSVP here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOlW2Abo7iOp216G6O5pM2tf9pR3x6LHCICFnOu8EZ-Vdpkg/viewform> for the workshop.)

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon!

All the best,
Colleen

You're receiving this message because you're a member of the Women In Computer Science<https:[log in to unmask]&source=EscalatedMessage&action=conversations> group. If you don't want to receive any messages or events from this group, stop following it in your inbox<https:[log in to unmask]&source=EscalatedMessage&action=unsubscribe>.

View group conversations<https:[log in to unmask]&source=EscalatedMessage&action=conversations>   |   View group files<https:[log in to unmask]&source=EscalatedMessage&action=files>