4A
Asian/American Students for Action

Meeting today (new members always welcome!)
@ 7pm @ PAC Room (Robo 104)

Are you into social justice? radical theory/politics? community building? ethnic studies? prison/police abolition? anti-capitalism/colonialism?
Or don't know what any of those things are but want to learn?

4A is an Asian American political/social-justice-oriented non-hierarchical organization that tries to:

  *   Get Asian American studies<https://muse.jhu.edu/issue/36511> on campus to understand how we occupy space (economically, socially, politically, etc.) in the U.S.
  *   Provide a space for everyone from all starting points to learn what it means to be a politicized Asian/American<http://www.sup.org/books/title/?id=921>
  *   Organize actions, especially in coalition with other activist groups on campus, to challenge the administration/broader Dartmouth community with protests, meetings with faculty and administration, and other consciousness raising events
  *   And for clarification, our focus is on social justice, not on heritage/culture, but we have so many socials!!!!

k(no)w history, k(no)w self

-4A