You. Friends. Dartmouth. ISRAEL.

Hello! We are very excited to let you know that registration for Birthright Winter 2017 is now live!

If you are receiving this email, you should be eligible to apply for a FREE Taglit Birthright Israel trip with Dartmouth Hillel!

What is Taglit-Birthright Israel?

Taglit-Birthright Israel is a non-profit educational organization that sponsors FREE ten day heritage trips to Israel for college students with Jewish affinity.

When is it happening?

Our trip this winter is expected to depart on the week after Thanksgiving (December 3rd), during Winter Break. We expect a BIG group of Dartmouth students, with members of ALL classes! There are seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshmen going! You can apply on your own, or with friends!

Why go with Hillel?

What last years' participants had to say about the trip:

So…What now?

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. AND IT CLOSES VERY QUICKLY.

Interested? Please email [log in to unmask], and we will make sure to contact you immediately with more specific instructions. You can also apply online yourself!

 ~ Dartmouth College Hillel

Dartmouth College Hillel is our campus chapter of Hillel International: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life.

Our Executive Board:
Jonah Kelly, Julia Feinstein, Charlotte Kuller, Madi Mannes, Michael Bodek

Our Weekly Schedule:
Monday: Office hours with Rabbi Boraz from 5-6pm
                Open meetings at 6 pm, with dinner and conversation*
Wednesday: Jews and Java--free coffee from 3:30-5 pm at the Dartmouth Bookstore
Thursday:  Jew Croo for '21s at 6 pm*
Friday: Torah Study with Rabbi Boraz at 5pm, Shabbat services at 6 pm, followed by dinner at 7 pm*

*Located in the Roth Center for Jewish Life (white building behind the Choates)