The Men's Lacrosse team will be holding open tryouts this year and we are looking to field a team as successful as ours last season (9-0). To be clear, this is the undefeated Dartmouth College Club Lacrosse Team. After a dominant, undefeated season this past spring, Dartmouth's athletic pride and joy is back and looking for glory. We will be holding a team meeting for returning and new members on Tuesday, September 26th at 6pm in Baker 158. We hope to see you there. If you have any questions please reach out.

Thanks!