WELCOME TO 17F!

Alpha Theta:

Wanna enjoy the outdoors before it gets too cold?

[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=af801cc87f&attid=0.2&th=15e86eeccd1738d3&view=fimg&rm=15e86eeccd1738d3&sz=w1600-h1000&attbid=ANGjdJ-DzxigF7vEySWTY43yM0T9ye1HgZxm41BV85E79ougK_y9jyDR57VDhtXIvEfllGGjZzHf3UWL94_H41FH13WhMZMU4IJb6xUiqN-WogGChDZhBUFb_o_F0-4&disp=emb]

Then come play some LAèWN GAMES at Alpha Theta!

There will be Spike Ball, Volley Ball, and Paint Twister. We recommend wearing clothes you don't mind getting messy

On Sunday we will be painting signs, making bracelets, and messing around with play-doh :)

Alpha Theta is Gender-Inclusive, and our Rush process is non-binding!

Our pre-rush events are a great way to relax, meet members, and learn more about our house.

[Inline image OWAPstImg413257]

Phi Tau:

[Inline image OWAPstImg122001]

Come ~chill out~ with some ice cream!

The Tabard:

Stay tuned!

The Dartmouth Gender-Inclusive Greek Council is a coordinating body for Greek and non-Greek affiliate organizations at Dartmouth that admit members regardless of gender-identity.

Alpha Theta is located at 33 N. Main St. (green door 2 buildings past Kemeny).
Phi Tau is located at 31 N. Main St. (blue door 1 building past Kemeny).
The Tabard is located at 3 Webster Ave. (2nd house on the right turning into Webster from Main St.).
Amarna is located at 23 E. Wheelock St. (navy blue house past the E. Wheelock cluster intersection).