HELLOOO0000ooo DARTMOUTH + ALL YOU ~ZESTY TANGY ICY~ 21s!

The Sings here. We're HYPE even on this hot 'n muggy Friday because THIS WEEKEND WE GET TO ADD SOME EAGLETS TO THE NEST. You heard us, Eaglets. They're petite and phenomenal and talented and so young 'n fresh 'n new. IF YOU WANNA JOIN THE SINGS, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!!

Really important to know: The Sings are a co-ed and gender inclusive group. We were founded on the principle of diversity in response to a lack of inclusivity on campus and would LOVE to hear you regardless of your class year, gender identity, performance experience, or GoT obsession.

Some cool things the Sings were up to last year:
Partied* with President Barack Obama + First Lady Michelle Obama @a party @their house
Partied* with President Hanlon + the Board of Trustees in VT
Soaked up the sun in Honolulu and on the Big Island of Hawaii (SPF sexy)
Performed at the 75th Pearl Harbor Commemoration Events (SPF professional

Some cooler things the Sings will be up to this year (possibly with YOU!):
Singing the National Anthem @LA Lakers Game!
Singing at Disneyland!!
Singing on the USS Iowa!!!
Recording our 10th anniversary album!!!!

If you wanna learn more about us, feel free to check out our website, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube pages (links below).

GIRLS' AUDITIONS: Saturday @9am in Dartmouth 105
GUYS' AUDITIONS: Sunday @10am in Dartmouth 105

Just prepare a verse and chorus of any song/your favorite song! If you nab a final callback for us, we'd love to hear you on a different song, so we ask that you prepare a second verse and chorus as well.

THANK YOU AND WELCOME TO DARTMOUTH!!!

Let's aca-rock and roll.

Love,
The Sings :)