Hey Big Green!

Do you want to start your day with a small act of kindness?! Deliver food to community members in need with Dartmouth Feeding Neighbors (DFN)!

We're looking for volunteers to help deliver food to the Haven for local families in need this fall. We redistribute excess consumable food from Foco, Tuck, and local restaurants and transport the food to the Upper Valley Haven. Please sign up on the google doc below. You do not need a car to participate!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z9cpmZ_GlLSgg5RlFNWGYdzfqe-WsFLBX-T1xlAiQYM/edit?ts=59bc0a91#gid=0

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/9vcNCCKaB7M-QbqL3APtP85Yo2Sy6xumGCMsU6EYmgz7-0M0z36mi02KCSzzDiQqPgt8Yw=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z9cpmZ_GlLSgg5RlFNWGYdzfqe-WsFLBX-T1xlAiQYM/edit?ts=59bc0a91#gid=0>

17F Delivery Schedule<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z9cpmZ_GlLSgg5RlFNWGYdzfqe-WsFLBX-T1xlAiQYM/edit?ts=59bc0a91#gid=0>
docs.google.com
Sheet1 2-3 volunteers per delivery, Week 1, Week 2 Wednesday, Friday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday Deliveries run at approximately 8: 00 a. m., but you may coordinate with the, Dates, 9/ 20, 9/ 15, 9/ 18, 9/ 20, 9/ 22 the other volunteers to go any time between 7: 30 a. m. and 10: 00 a. m., Vo...

Also, if you're interested in becoming an officer with DFN please send a blitz to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

If you would like to know any more information, contact
Caroline Canning ([log in to unmask]), or
Joe Finkelstein ([log in to unmask]).

You can also find more about our program by liking us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthfeedingneighbors.com

Log In or Sign Up to View<https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthfeedingneighbors.com>
www.facebook.com