Do you like to ride bikes?
Do you want to try something new and awesome during your time at Dartmouth?

Join members of the Cycling Team for a ride!  We'll be hosting our weekly social ride this Friday at 4pm from the front steps of Robo. It’s a great way to explore the Upper Valley, to learn the ins and outs of cycling, and to get to know some awesome people!

Bring yourself, a road bike, water, and a helmet for a chance to enjoy ~25 beautiful miles.  Riders of all experience levels are welcome, whether you're an experienced racer or you just got your first bike. If you plan to come along, join our OrgSync page and fill out a waiver beforehand!

Questions? Need a helmet?  Want to be put on our listserv? Blitz us @ [log in to unmask] and we might be able to help.