Thinking about rushing Phi Tau

We asked some of our favorite alumni to reflect on their time here, and here's what they said

"I love doing stuff that I haven’t done before. That’s the goal: To keep reinventing myself."

Shia LaBoeuf, Tau '08

"It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight."
Vladmir Nabokov, Tau '69

"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection."
Leonardo da Vinci, Tau '72 / Thayer '73

Our fun-loving, hard-working, and gender-inclusive community would love to invite you to our non-binding rush season events this term! Milquetoast!

Questions? Blitz us!

Jerrel L. Catlett II, '18 (Social Chair)

Sophie E. Connor, '18 (Rush Chair)  [log in to unmask]">

Phi Tau is a gender-inclusive house located at 31 North Main Street (barn-looking house with the TARDIS-blue door just past Kemeny).

We have rolling rush, absolutely NO DUES, and everyone is welcome to sign our rush book at anytime!